Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ask Ady: Jitters?

Dear Ady,
I was invited to an ex-boyfriends wedding and I think he still has feelings for me.  He texts me things like “thinking of you always” and “I will always have a special place for you” which is really uncomfortable for me.  I am not sure how to RSVP.  I don’t want to go to the wedding because I am afraid there will be a scene.  I also feel like I need to say something to him about how inappropriate it is that he sends me messages like that but in a way, I think it will just pass once he gets married.  Do you think I should say something to him or chalk it up to wedding jitters? 
Donna in Saginaw, Michigan


Dear Donna,

Please don’t attend this wedding.

Please don’t respond to these texts.

Please know he is being a bad fiancé and a bad “friend” to you. 

And PLEASE, don’t give him the excuse of wedding jitters. 

I hope this helps,

Ady

No comments:

Post a Comment